Speaker, Author & Internet Marketing Expert
- Taught Google employees how to understand and use Google Analytics
- Consults with Experian on how to present data
- Developed online marketing training for both Proctor and Gamble and Johnson & Johnson.
- Presented analytics methodologies to Disney, ABC & ESPN
- Teaches Online Marketing certification for The Direct Marketing Association
They all agree; Matt Bailey successfully dismantles the complexity of online marketing into practical, understandable concepts.
Since 1998, Matt has taught at over 1,000 companies, conferences and workshops. He is one of the highest rated speakers world-wide for his ability to communicate complex information in a practical, humorous way.
He is the author of Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day (2011), and SOS! A CEO’s guide to Digital Media (Fall 2014)
With nearly 20 years in the online marketing industry, Matt boasts years of experience with an impressive training and consulting roster that includes; Google, Hilton International, Eaton, Gerber Life, Experian, Disney, American Greetings, Toys R Us, Johnson & Johnson, The Direct Marketing Association, Hewlett-Packard and South Dakota Dept of Tourism.
Matt has a passion for education and helping to develop online marketing professionals. He does this through his teaching as adjunct faculty at Rutgers University. He also produces an online training video curriculum for Market Motive and Lynda.com.
More Information about Matt