ToysRUs: Subscription & eCommerce
ToysRUs is considered the toy authority for generations of parents and kids alike, offering more than 600 store locations in the United States alone. Work performed by SiteLogic for ToysRUs includes guidance on the development of an interactive birthday site for kids and an educational site for their parents.
- 300% increase in search traffic after 2 months
- 500% increase in search traffic after 6 months
- Exit rate decreased by 50% over the 6 month campaign
- 1200% increase in website registrations
South Dakota Tourism: eCommerce
South Dakota Office of Tourism is responsible for attracting visitors to travel to South Dakota. SiteLogic has been consulting as part of the Black Hills Digital Strategies group on five principle tourism websites for three years.
- 200% increase in website visitors
- 600% increase in search engine visitors
- 185% increase in online reservations
- Doubled online booking conversion rates
Visitor spending in 2008 reached a record high of nearly $953 million, a $253 million increase from 2003 as a result of the new marketing efforts. Web and phone inquiries were up 23% in 2008, and tourism traffic is almost two times the national average.
VisionAware: Publisher & Subscription Site
VisionAware, a project of Reader’s Digest was developed as a resource for people with low-vision. The site provides instructional information for living with low vision and resources for internet usage, treatments, assistive technology, vision services, research and employment.
- 200% increase in search engine visitors
- Primary keywords increased search engine visitors by 400%
- Time on site and page views increased by 500%
Freedom Health, LLC: eCommerce & Information
SiteLogic provided architectural, search engine optimization, information architecture development, SEO copywriting, and social media marketing for the new website. In first 3 months after new site launch we saw:
- 400% increase in conversions
- 200% increase in non-branded search visits
- 800% increase in social media referrals
EveryDay Health: Subscription
EveryDay Health is a source of health information on specific health concerns and drug information using a variety of media on the website; Health Experts, blogs, articles and a community of subscribers.
SiteLogic developed a new Information Architecture and navigation system for the website, while at the same time implementing search engine optimization on the old site and the blogs in order to gain new visitors and subscribers.
- Within 3 months, Search Engine visitors increased by 165%
- New site structure and IA: 300% increase in daily visitors, 400% increase in page views
- Analyzed traffic to determine budget for future campaigns: 300% increase in subscribers
Matt Bailey provided consulting and usability consulting to Samsonite over a 2 year period that resulted in substantially higher conversion rates, eliminated duplicate content issues, and improved the usability of the shopping process.
- Increased conversion rate over 1000%
- Identified and eliminated search engine spam and duplicate content penalties
- Campaign resulted in tens of thousands of dollars in ROI from the analysis