What is the OMCA certification?
The Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA) certification is a worldwide standard for digital marketing that verifies the skills, education, and experience necessary to drive digital marketing initiatives.
A passing score on the OMCA exam is required for certification. The OMCA certification is a worldwide standard for digital marketing that verifies the skills, education, and experience necessary to drive digital marketing initiatives. Thousands of leading companies prefer to hire managers and professionals with OMCA credentials.
Is OMCA certification worth it?
Individuals who earn the OMCA certification:
- Stand out to employers and clients as having verified digital marketing skills, education, and experience.
- Earn between 16-26% more than non-certified digital marketers.
- Operate more effectively as a marketing professional, sharing common language and generally accepted practices across multiple disciplines.
Approved and Certified OMCA Course and Instruction Provider
SiteLogic is a Registered OMCP Education Provider. This course is an approved OMCA Course.
Lead Instructor, Matt Bailey is an OMCP Certified Instructor.
Course Investment: $2,499
What You’ll Get With Your Enrollment:
- 2 years membership to Learn@SiteLogic
- 40-hour coached training course (OMCA)
- Personal feedback from expert instructors
- Includes all mini-course content
- 40% Discount on other courses
- Private 30-minute per-course consultation
- OMCA Exam Voucher ($225 Value)
Students who’ve completed SiteLogic’s OMCA course are earning 87.32% pass rate on OMCA exam, the highest in the industry.
What makes this course different?
Our training is unique. Most programs require that you watch hours of video and remember all of the content to pass your exam! But that’s not how things work in the real world. This training is about you.
At SiteLogic, here’s what you’ll do:
- Real-world, hands-on activities that demonstrate your learning.
- One-on-one feedback on your assignments from experts.
- Curated articles, videos, and podcasts for professional development.
- Build your presentation skills through assignments.
- Spend less time watching, more time doing!
- Crush the OMCA certification exam with confidence!
Are the classes online?
Yes, this course is 100% online and on-demand. There are no in-person or live sessions, allowing you to do this on your own schedule.
Are there tests?
There are short quizzes at the conclusion of each section, and a final exam. However, the majority of assessments will take place as hands-on research assignments, real-life applications, and reporting methods that will demonstrate your acquisition of critical competencies and skills.
The Digital Marketing:Core Skills course is presented in a Masterclass format. There are short videos introducing and instructing each discipline.
You’ll then have an assignment to complete and a short quiz for each module. Your assignment is reviewed with feedback based on your personal application (agency, in-house, entrepreneur). Sometimes, you’ll be asked to incorporate the feedback to complete the assignment. Then, you move on to the next module to build on your knowledge.
When the course is complete, you’ll have to pass a short multiple choice exam. This exam is required by the OMCP for course providers, and for candidates to sit for the OMCA certification exam.
- A certificate of course completion will be issued upon the satisfactory completion of all assignments and the final exam.You’ll also receive your free OMCA Exam voucher ($255 value).
- Apply for your free membership to the OMCP, select the OMCA Certification.
- You’ll need your certificate and the OMCA Exam Voucher to schedule your online OMCA Exam.
- The exam is proctored online, you’ll have to take the exam on a computer with a webcam, as the proctor will watch you take the exam.
About SiteLogic and your instructor, Matt Bailey
“Matt teaches complex concepts that are understand, do-able, and actionable.” -Microsoft
Matt Bailey has been in Digital Marketing since 1996, working at brands, agencies, and starting 3 companies. He originally founded SiteLogic in 2006 as a digital marketing services agency, but pivoted to training in 2015. In 2020, he earned a Masters of Education in Instructional Design to develop and deliver an even higher quality of training to his clients.
Matt is one of the most in-demand trainers in the world. His training clients include: Microsoft, HP, Orange, Comcast, Target, Survey Monkey, Nationwide, and the Prime Minister’s Office of the United Arab Emirates.
His digital marketing curriculum is used at Duke University, Purdue University, University of South Florida, Rutgers University, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, Simplilearn, and Udacity.