A recent study shows that while 72% of marketers are confident in their ability to track revenue growth, only 25% are more than “somewhat confident” in their reporting ability!
With over 20 years in this industry, I can tell you that a lack of confidence in reporting ability is based in a lack of confidence in the data! Your marketers need to acquire data dexterity first, and then they will be able to build confident, persuasive reporting skills.
Matt’s experience highlights:
- Taught Google employees Google Analytics
- Trained Disney/ABC in analytics frameworks and reporting
- Developed digital marketing programs for Microsoft, Orange Telecom & Johnson & Johnson
- Contributes to the OMCP Marketing Competency standards
- Develops and Delivers training for the ANA (Association of National Advertisers)
1. Pre-Assessment or Interview
Interview: Matt meets with you and stakeholders in your company to outline your marketing operations framework, determine the education needs and interview managers.
Pre-Assessment: A formal pre-assessment test of your team will provide an objective measurement of the skills, abilities and knowledge individually and as a team. This assessment identifies both strengths and skill weaknesses that can be addressed in training.
2. Curriculum Development
Matt has a library of content for training, but always likes to adjust his content to the industry. This can be as simple as adjusting content and activities to the industry, or it can be more in-depth. This is available to companies that would like their analytics and marketing strategy to be a an integral part of the training.
4. Post Training Measurements & Assessments
“Matt, I just wanted to thank you for the outstanding two-day seminar you presented last week. I have attended a ton of educational events and last week’s experience ranks in my top five. More amazingly, I had four employees who also thought the same thing!”
B. Ryan – Ryan Group
“I am still telling people that the seminar was the best continuing education experience I’ve had. You are an engaging presenter and the information was interesting and pertinent.”
B. Bridge – Blue Cross Blue Shield
OMCP Certified Trainer
OMCP is the Online Marketing Certified Professional designation certifying that educators and instructors have met stringent testing and approval of their knowledge, skills and demonstrated abilities.
Matt is not only an OMCP approved trainer but also a standards and competency contributor.
“The content was extremely relevant and you were very engaging. In fact, a few have suggested that this training be required training for every new Google marketer!”
L. Jiang – Google
“Matt is a premier online marketing professional. There’s a short list of true experts in the online field. Matt is one of those key people. He has vast expertise in search engine marketing, social media, usability and overall online marketing. Matt’s dynamic style and deep command of his material makes him an effective presenter and consultant.”
C. Caputo – American Greetings
Why Choose Matt
- Over 20 years of training businesses in online marketing
- 1st generation search engine marketing pioneer
- A client roster that includes the world’s biggest brands
- The biggest brands in the world have brought in Matt for training – repeatedly!
- Actionable and applicable training information based in real-word experience and situations
- Custom content development for your team and business
- Programmed workbooks, strategies and worksheets provided for your team’s development
Readiness Testing Maps Your Training Needs
For your company’s training, Employee competency standards can be measured effectively and to industry standards with readiness testing. This will provide clear assessment of the skills and abilities of your marketing team and map the required training.
Post-Training Measurement & Assessments
What was the deliverable after your last training? Was there a measurable standard of results?
Matt employs the OMCA (Online Marketing Certified Associate) and the OMCP (Online Marketing Certified Professional) exams as post-training evaluations that will prove the effectiveness of the training.
After your training, Matt offers a number of post-training options:
- Readiness exam
- OMCP or OMCP Practice Exam
- OMCA or OMCP Certification exam
Need to know more about OMCP Competencies and Standards?
Matt can provide a pre-assessment Readiness Exam for you and your team. Qualified Team Managers can access exam vouchers as a courtesy.
Application for Vouchers